2020 has been a trying year. In this new video, we asked park users what they thought about their Buffalo Olmsted Parks. How have YOUR parks impacted you in 2020? Share your stories and photos with us by emailing [email protected] tagging @bfloparks on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!
7th Annual Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival – Agenda
Wednesday, April 29 | Festival Kick-Off | The Buffalo History Museum | 5:30 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- Featuring a spotlight on Japanese Culture. For one day only, there will be a Kimono Exhibition, a Kimono Fashion Show and a Japanese Folk Doll Display of a Hinadan. The Hinadan is traditionally set-up on March 3rd for Girls’ Day. The museum will have an authentic red carpeted platform with a display of dolls that represent the Emperor and Empress and their attendants in Heian Period traditional dress. You won’t want to miss this unique experience!
- Free admission
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/206786913737445/
Thursday, April 30 | Festival Fundraiser | Lockhouse Distillery | 5:30 p.m. — 8:00 p.m.
- Featuring special Cherry Blossom Gin Cocktails, Silent Auction, Bar, Bites from local Japanese Restaurants, Behind-the-Scenes of the making of the Sakura Gin
- Limited at 100 tickets only!
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/690848668327117/
- BUY TICKETS HERE: https://www.bfloparks.org/blossoms2020/
Saturday, May 2 — 3 | Festival Weekend | 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2729044443992949/
Bites for Blossoms 2020
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2579870292293459/