All 3 Olmsted Golf Courses are currently CLOSED. The 2021 season is scheduled to open in late April, weather permitting.
You may purchase your season pass online here or in-person at the Cazenovia, Delaware or South Park Golf Shop on the following dates: April 3rd, April 10th and 11th, April 17th and 18th. Hours: 9am to 2pm.
*Junior program: Only for use in July and August, 7 days a week, with some hours restrictions
**NYS Pass: For people with disabilities living in New York State
All golfers are to adhere to social distancing policies and procedures as recommended by CDC, New York State Golf Association (NYSGA) and the USGA:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Don’t shake hands before or after your game
- Leave the flagstick in the hole
- Don’t use rakes, ball washers and coolers from course
- Don’t share clubs or any other equipment
Know before you go! Please review the COVID-19 Golf Course Guide before golfing at your Olmsted golf courses.
NOTE: When the golf courses are busy, we are NOT able to guarantee golfers playing as singles or twosomes. Golfers may be asked to have others join their single/group (if less than 4) on a busy day at the golf course.
View available tee times or make a reservation
- Please reserve your tee time before visiting an Olmsted golf course
- Tee times are staggered at 12-minute intervals
- For non-season pass holders: Select “General Public” as your member type.
- For those golfing 18 holes at Caz or South: Please make two 9-hole bookings that are at least two hours apart. (Example: If your first 9-hole tee time is 8:10 a.m., your second 9-hole tee time should be 10:16 a.m. or later.)
- If you are unable to log in to reserve a tee time, please try again in a few hours.
Pay for your golf round in person at the golf course. Credit Card only, no cash.
- Pro shop layouts are modified to provide credit card swipe access at the entry to the buildings
- Credit card swipe machines are sanitized after each use
- Only credit cards are accepted for daily round payments and cart rentals. There will be no cash transactions at the golf courses
- Online payment for golf rounds is no longer available
- Limited golf merchandise for sale at each golf course
Golf carts and Pull carts are available for rent in person at each Olmsted golf course.
- Golf cart prices are $13 for 9 holes, $21 for 18 holes and $4 for pull carts (Prices listed do not include tax)
- Maximum of 2 Riders per golf cart permitted if BOTH riders show a Driver’s License with the same address. Minors without ID will be permitted to ride. BOPC staff have the right to refuse multiple riders if proper identification is unavailable.
- Season pass holders are entitled to a 33% discount on cart rentals
- Carts are available on a first come first served basis, though priority would be given to seniors and people with disabilities
- Carts will be sanitized between uses and will be stored under direct sunlight
Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy Managed Golf Courses
Delaware Park (18 holes)
84 Parkside Ave./Parkside Lodge
Buffalo, NY 14214
Mon: Noon – 6:30 p.m.
Tues – Sun: 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Golf Pro Shop Phone: 716-835-2533
Cazenovia Park (9 holes)
1 Willink Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14210
Mon, Wed – Sun: 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Tues: 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Golf Pro Shop Phone: 716-823-1517
ADA accessible portable toilets will be provided at all 3 golf courses
- There will be one installed at Cazenovia Golf Course and one at South Park Golf Course. There will be one ADA and one non-ADA portable toilet installed at Delaware Park.
- Delaware Park Wednesday League – Spark Golf: Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m., starting April 28, 2021. View Facebook event.
- Delaware Women’s Golf Club: League play will be on every Thursday, starting May 6, 2021. For more information, please contact Betty Horrigan, [email protected].
If you would like to add your league/team to this list, please contact Dave Hoover, Golf Operations Manager, at 716-838-1249 ext. 19 or [email protected].
Need help or have a question on your purchase? Please contact Dave or Patty during their office hours, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Dave Hoover, Golf Operations Manager
Office: 716-838-1249 ext. 19
Email: [email protected]
Patty Wolfsohn, Administrative Assistant & Rentals Coordinator
Email: [email protected]