*Junior program: Only for use in July and August, 7 days a week, with some hours restrictions
**NYS Pass: For people with disabilities living in New York State
All golfers are to adhere to social distancing policies and procedures as recommended by CDC, New York State Golf Association (NYSGA) and the USGA:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Don’t shake hands before or after your game
- Leave the flagstick in the hole
- Don’t share clubs or any other equipment
Know before you go! Please review the COVID-19 Golf Course Guide before golfing at your Olmsted golf courses.
NOTE: When the golf courses are busy, we are NOT able to guarantee golfers playing as singles or twosomes. Golfers may be asked to have others join their single/group (if less than 4) on a busy day at the golf course.
View available tee times or make a reservation
- Please reserve your tee time before visiting an Olmsted golf course
- Tee times are staggered at 12-minute intervals
- For non-season pass holders: Select “General Public” as your member type.
- For those golfing 18 holes at Caz or South: Please make two 9-hole bookings that are at least two hours apart. (Example: If your first 9-hole tee time is 8:10 a.m., your second 9-hole tee time should be 10:16 a.m. or later.)
- If you are unable to log in to reserve a tee time, please try again in a few hours.
- If you need to cancel a tee time reservation, please call the individual golf course direct phone line: Delaware Park Golf course – 716-835-2533 | Cazenovia Park Golf course – 716-823-1517 | South Park Golf course – 716-609-2004
Pay for your golf round in person at the golf course. Credit Card only, no cash.
- Pro shop layouts are modified to provide credit card swipe access at the entry to the buildings
- Credit card swipe machines are sanitized after each use
- Only credit cards are accepted for daily round payments and cart rentals. There will be no cash transactions at the golf courses
- Online payment for golf rounds is no longer available
Golf carts and Pull carts are available for rent in person at each Olmsted golf course.
- Golf cart prices are $13 for 9 holes, $21 for 18 holes and $4 for pull carts (Prices listed do not include tax)
- Maximum of 2 riders per golf cart permitted if both riders feel comfortable to ride together
- Carts are available on a first come first served basis, though priority would be given to seniors and people with disabilities
- Carts will be sanitized between uses and will be stored under direct sunlight
Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy Managed Golf Courses
Delaware Park (18 holes)
84 Parkside Ave./Parkside Lodge
Buffalo, NY 14214
Mon: Noon – 9:00 p.m.
Tues – Sun: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Golf Pro Shop Phone: 716-835-2533
Cazenovia Park (9 holes)
1 Willink Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14210
Mon, Wed – Sun: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Tues: 10 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Golf Pro Shop Phone: 716-823-1517
ADA accessible portable toilets will be provided at all 3 golf courses
- There will be one installed at Cazenovia Golf Course and one at South Park Golf Course. There will be one ADA and one non-ADA portable toilet installed at Delaware Park.
- Delaware Park Wednesday League – Spark Golf: Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m., starting April 28, 2021. View Facebook event
- Delaware Women’s Golf Club: League play will be every Thursday, starting May 6, 2021. For more information, please contact Betty Horrigan, [email protected]
- Delaware Tuesday Men’s Golf League: League play will be every Tuesday, starting May 18, 2021. For more information, please contact Ronnie Bryant, 716-830-0678
If you would like to add your league/team to this list, please contact Dave Hoover, Golf Operations Manager, at 716-838-1249 ext. 19 or [email protected].
Need help or have a question on your purchase? Please contact Dave or Patty during their office hours, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Dave Hoover, Golf Operations Manager
Office: 716-838-1249 ext. 19
Email: [email protected]
Patty Wolfsohn, Administrative Assistant & Rentals Coordinator
Office: 716-838-1249 ext. 11
Email: [email protected]