We want to hear your thoughts on the existing playgrounds in Cazenovia and Delaware Park!
Your feedback is necessary as we begin this process to plan and design a new playground for Cazenovia and Delaware Park. The Conservancy strives to create play spaces that are safe, accessible and meet the needs of children of all abilities.
Please note that while City and County funding for these playground upgrades have been pledged, it has not yet been received by the Conservancy. The project timeline is conditional on funding availability. Each survey takes approximately 3-5 minutes to complete. All survey responses must be received by November 6, 2022. For questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attend a Focus Group Session
If you are caregiver that uses this playground frequently or care for children with disabilities, you are highly encouraged to attend a focus group to share your feedback and recommendations. See below for the schedule.
Cazenovia Park Playground
The playground at Cazenovia Park is beside the Crotty Casino and splash pad. Click here for Google Map pin of this location.
Focus Groups for Cazenovia Park Playground
- Oct 19, 6:00pm (in-person as part of the Olmsted Community Alliance meeting, with zoom option). Click here to RSVP
- Oct 21, 10:30am – 11:30am (virtual only). Click here to register for Zoom session
Delaware Park Playground
The playground at Cazenovia Park is at Amherst Street and Colvin Avenue, opposite from Nichols School. Click here for Google Map pin of this location.
Focus Groups for Delaware Park Playground
- Oct 18, 10:30am – 11:30am (virtual only). Click here to register for Zoom session
- Nov 2, 6:00pm (in-person as part of the Olmsted Community Alliance meeting, with zoom option). Click here to RSVP
Translation, interpretation services and focus groups opportunities are available for this survey. Printed copies of this survey are also available. For any general questions or inquiries on additional support, please contact Zhi Ting Phua.
Please reach out to Zhi as well: email@example.com or call (716) 495-7880 for any of the following:
- If you would like a printed copy of this survey
- If you or or anyone you know require these surveys to be translated into another language or could use interpretation assistance
- If you or anyone in your community would like to come together as a focus group for either/both playgrounds