Find us at the following pop-up venues and events to purchase your Olmsted 200 merchandise and FLOmingos!
This schedule is constantly update to include more locations and is subject to change without notice. Please check back our website for updates.
|July 8th||Resurgence in the Park||84 Parkside Avenue||5:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
|July 15th||BPO Concert||Cazenovia Park||5:00 pm – 10:00 pm|
|July 22nd||Pints in the Park||Cazenovia Park||4:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|July 29th||Resurgence in the Park||84 Parkside Avenue||5:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
|August 5th||Movies In the Meadow||84 Parkside Avenue||6:00 pm – 9:30pm|
|Augst 12||Movies In the Meadow||84 Parkside Avenue||6:00 pm – 9:30pm|
|August 19th||Movies In the Meadow – BOPC TABLING CANCELED||84 Parkside Avenue||6:00 pm – 9:30pm|
|August 26th||Movies In the Meadow -BOPC TABLING CANCELED||84 Parkside Avenue||6:00 pm – 9:30pm|
Would you like to volunteer to table at these pop-up events? Click here!
Join Jim Mendola, volunteer historian on a walking tour around Hoyt Lake, presented by M&T Bank. The tour is approximately 90 minutes.
Please bring water to stay hydrated. Suggested donation of $5 per attendee.
*Limited to 10 attendees per tour!*
To register, please email Zhi@bfloparks.org or call/text 716-495-7880.
We are back in 2022 IN-PERSON at the Japanese Garden in Delaware Park and The Buffalo History Museum!
April 28: Fundraiser for the Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., The Buffalo History Museum | $25/ticket, stay tuned for details!
April 30: Festival Day 1, 11am-3pm | Free admission
May 1: Festival Day 2, 11am-3pm | Free admission
April 22 – Earth Day
April 26 – Frederick Law Olmsted’s 200th Birthday
April 29 – Arbor Day in New York State
More information on how you can get involved to come!
Are you a resident and/or park visitor of your Olmsted parks? Please consider joining the Olmsted Community Alliance (OCA) second quarter meeting.
- Riverside District | April 6, 6pm – 7:30pm, Amvets Medallion Post 13, 25 Review Pl, Buffalo, NY 14207 | Register on Zoom
- West District (Front, Prospect & Days Park, Symphony & Ferry Circles) | April 13, 5:30pm – 7:00pm, Isaias Gonzalez-Soto Library, 280 Porter Ave, Buffalo, NY 14201 | Register on Zoom
- South District (Cazenovia & South Parks, McClellan & McKinley Circles, McKinley & Red Jacket Parkways) | April 20, 5:30pm- 7:00pm, Tosh Collins Community Center, 35 Cazenovia St, Buffalo, NY 14210 | Register on Zoom
- MLK Jr. District | May 11, 6:00pm – 7:30pm, King Urban Life Center, 938 Genesee St, Buffalo, NY 14211 | Register on Zoom
- Delaware District (Delaware Park, Bidwell, Chapin, Lincoln Parkways, Colonial, Gates & Soldiers Circles) | May 18, 6:00pm – 7:30pm, Parkside Lodge, 84 Parkside Ave, Buffalo, NY 14214 | Register on Zoom
Purpose of the OCA and quarterly district meetings:
1. Ensure representation in every Olmsted park district
2. Provide opportunities for dialogue, feedback and input throughout the park system
3. Enhance communication and collaboration between BOPC and park neighbors and community partners
4. Increase public awareness of the Conservancy role in caring for Buffalo’s historic landscapes
For any questions, please email email@example.com.
Purchase your golf season pass in-person at:
- Cazenovia & Delaware Park Golf Shop – every weekend starting on March 19 and 20, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- In-person at South Park Golf Shop – every weekend starting on April 9 and 10, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
—OR— online at www.bfloparks.org/golf