Love Your Olmsted Parks? Be Part of the Family as a PARKner!
Over 150 years ago, Frederick Law Olmsted was engaged to design a park in the City of Buffalo. Instead, he imagined a new urban landscape – the first of its kind in the nation – a city within an interconnected system of parks, linked by tree-lined parkways. Olmsted’s legacy endures today, thanks to you!
Your Olmsted Parks are FREE and accessible to all. With your donation of $35 or more, you help us ensure that these historic landscapes are well-cared for throughout the year. As a PARKner, you receive the following perks:
- Regular updates on latest events and happenings in your Olmsted Parks
- 10% discount on Olmsted Parks merchandise. Apply this coupon code at checkout: OLMSTED10
- Discounts on Official Conservancy guided tours
- FREE boat rental at Hoyt Lake in Delaware (weather dependent)
- Invitations to PARKner-only events
- Exclusive discounts at Buffalo’s favorite nonprofits and local businesses (check them out below!)
Past PARKner Events
“Blossom in Peace” 4-Week FLOw Yoga Series
Kick off Spring by joining us for a beginner-friendly yoga class in the historic Parkside Lodge, taught by Megan Callahan, Director of Yoga Parkside. Week one will focus on grounding/standing poses, week two on twists, week three on hip openers, and week four on gentle inversions. Refreshments will be provided. All PARKners are welcomed for free!
Enjoy Discounts at Buffalo Nonprofits and Local Businesses
Terms and Conditions
- All PARKner benefits are subject to changes at any point in time
- Discounts provided by Park Partners to Conservancy PARKners are at the discretion of the former. The Conservancy is NOT responsible for any changes implemented by any Park Partner
For inquiries, please contact Maggie, Donor Relations Officer, at Maggie@bfloparks.org or (716) 838-1249, ext. 14