Love Your Olmsted Parks? Be Part of the Family as a PARKner!
Over 150 years ago, Frederick Law Olmsted was engaged to design a park in the City of Buffalo. Instead, he imagined a new urban landscape – the first of its kind in the nation – a city within an interconnected system of parks, linked by tree-lined parkways. Olmsted’s legacy endures today, thanks to you!
Your Olmsted Parks are FREE and accessible to all. With your donation of $35 or more, you help us ensure that these historic landscapes are well-cared for throughout the year. As a PARKner, you receive the following perks:
- Regular updates on latest events and happenings in your Olmsted Parks
- 10% discount on Olmsted Parks merchandise. Apply this coupon code at checkout: OLMSTED10
- Discounts on Official Conservancy guided tours
- FREE boat rental at Hoyt Lake in Delaware (weather dependent)
- Invitations to PARKner-only events
- Exclusive discounts at Buffalo’s favorite nonprofits and local businesses (check them out below!)
2020 PARKner Events
PARKner Event at Roots Coffee and Tea | March 6, 2020
Thank you for supporting Buffalo’s Olmsted Parks! We love and appreciate YOU! Enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee on us, Friday, March 6th, for the first PARKner event of 2020. Interact with Community Outreach Manager, Zach Garland and Director of Advocacy and Planning, Brian Dold, to learn about ways to get involved in your Olmsted Parks.
Date: Friday, March 6th
Place: Roots Coffee and Tea, 1685 Hertel Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Complimentary coffee available on a first come first served basis. For questions, please email [email protected] or call (716) 838-1249, ext. 18. See you there!
Karma Klass 4-Week Yoga Series | Every Tuesday in April 2020
Kick off Spring by joining us for a beginner-friendly yoga class in the historic Parkside Lodge, taught by Megan Callahan, Director of Yoga Parkside. Pay-as-you-wish.
Date: Every Tuesday in April 2020
Place: Parkside Lodge, 84 Parkside Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14214
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Enjoy Discounts at Buffalo Nonprofits and Local Businesses
Terms and Conditions
- All PARKner benefits are subject to changes at any point in time
- Discounts provided by Park Partners to Conservancy PARKners are at the discretion of the former. The Conservancy is NOT responsible for any changes implemented by any Park Partner
For inquiries, please contact Jennifer Rogers, Donor Relations Coordinator, at [email protected] or 716-838-1249, ext. 14.