Love Your Olmsted Parks!
Nearly a century and a half ago, Frederick Law Olmsted was engaged to design a park in the City of Buffalo. Instead, he imagined a new urban landscape – the first of its kind in the nation – a city within an interconnected system of parks, linked by tree-lined parkways. Olmsted’s legacy endures today.
Your Olmsted parks are FREE and accessible to all, but membership makes your park experience even better. In addition, your membership includes:
- A bi-monthly e-newsletter & updates on latest events in your parks
- Discounts to Official BOPC guided tours
- FREE boat rental at Hoyt Lake in Delaware (weather dependent)
- Invitations to member-only events
- Exclusive discounts when you visit your park partners
Your Park Partners
Terms and Conditions
- An individual/household membership subscription is valid for one full year only (i.e. February 14, 2017 – February 13, 2018).
- You must present your membership card and valid ID when making a transaction at a Park Partner
- Membership benefits are subject to change.
- Discounts provided by Park Partners to BOPC members are at the discretion of the former. The BOPC will not be responsible for any changes implemented by any Park Partner.
For inquiries, please contact Maggie Henderson, Donor Relations Coordinator, at Maggie@bfloparks.org or (716) 838-1249, ext. 14