COVID-19 Update: All public park facilities and buildings including restrooms, rental spaces, concessions, etc. will be CLOSED until further notice.
- As part of the Governor’s requirement for restaurant closures, The Terrace restaurant and banquet facilities at the Marcy Casino are suspended until further notice.
- Only Conservancy personnel will be allowed in Olmsted parks buildings as necessary.
- Any current facility renters should contact the Conservancy for steps on reimbursement or rescheduling.
- For more information, visit https://www.bfloparks.org/covid19/
About the ‘Caz’ Casino
- Located in Cazenovia Park in South Buffalo
- The indoor rental space will hold approx. 45 – 55 for a sit down meal, and 60 – 65 for a cocktail setting
- Outdoor terraces are included in the rental
- Restroom facilities are available in the building
Rent the Caz Casino in 5-hour blocks at:
- $300.00 for 5 hours on the weekends, OR
- $250.00 for 5 hours on the weekdays
- For every additional hour above the 5-hour block, $75.00 per hour.
- Each 5-hour block includes your time needed for set-up and clean up
A Security Deposit Fee of $250.00 is required for all rentals
- Any violations, damage or falsification of rental terms will result in forfeiture of the security deposit fee
- Rental payment and security deposit must be fully paid 30 days prior to your event, no exceptions allowed
Permits that you may require
- Currently, there is no assigned caterer for this venue – all caterers must have the appropriate permits/licenses/insurance, including a liquor permit, and must provide a copy to the Conservancy
- If alcohol will be served at the Parkside Lodge and you do not have a caterer, a permit is needed to be purchased from the NYS Liquor Authority. Details for this can be found at https://sla.ny.gov/permits-available-online
- Some events may require city permits, depending on the size and type of event. The event organizer is responsible for securing all necessary permits
Other things to note
- Parking is limited near the building. Additional parking is nearby in the lot adjacent to the Casino building
- There are no equipped kitchen facilities in the building
- The event organizer will need to secure tables, chairs and linens, etc.
For further inquiries, please contact Patty Wolfsohn at (716) 838-1249, ext. 11 or email [email protected].
To apply for a permit to use the Olmsted Parks for sports, special events, or shelter rentals, please email Arlene Mustafa at [email protected].