COVID-19 Update: All public park facilities and buildings including restrooms, rental spaces, concessions, etc. will be CLOSED through the end of March.
- A reassessment of facility access and room rentals will be made by April 1, 2020.
- As part of the Governor’s requirement for restaurant closures, The Terrace restaurant and banquet facilities at the Marcy Casino are suspended until further notice.
- Only Conservancy personnel will be allowed in Olmsted parks buildings as necessary.
- Any current facility renters for the remainder of March should contact the Conservancy for steps on reimbursement or rescheduling.
- For more information, visit https://www.bfloparks.org/covid19/
Parkside Lodge, Japanese Garden and Cazenovia Casino
The Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy is responsible for the rentals of the Parkside Lodge, the fenced picnic area next to the lodge, croquet courts in Delaware Park, the Japanese Garden in Delaware Park and the casino in Cazenovia Park. Please scroll down for more information on each rental facility. For inquiries, please contact Patty Wolfsohn at (716) 838-1249, ext. 11 or email Pattyw@bfloparks.org.
Olmsted Park Shelters and Green Space
All remaining shelters and green space, including those in MLK Jr. Park, Front Park, Riverside Park, South Park, Cazenovia Park, and Delaware Park (including the promenade by Hoyt Lake) are permitted through the City of Buffalo. For inquiries, please contact Arlene Mustafa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-851-9670. Any public events including races, runs, or walks in the park must apply for a permit with the Special Events Department of the City of Buffalo – 716-851-6508.
Other Useful Links: