COVID-19 Update: You MUST wear your mask in all public park facilities and buildings including restrooms, rental spaces, golf shops, concessions, etc.
Shelter Houses and Bathrooms
- Cazenovia Park Shelter House, closed for the season
- Cazenovia Park Golf Pro Shop, closed for the season
- The Terrace at Delaware Park, click here for hours
- Parkside Lodge, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Portalet by the playground beside the Rose Garden
- Rumsey Shelter, closed for the season
- Point of the Meadow Shelter, closed for the season
- Delaware Park Golf Shop, closed for the season
MLK Jr. Park
- MLK Shelter House, 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Portalet by the ice rink and garage
- Portalet in South Park Golf Course, by Hopkins Road
- South Park Golf Pro Shop, closed for the season
Parkside Lodge, Japanese Garden and Crotty Casino
The Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy is responsible for the rentals of the Parkside Lodge, the fenced picnic area next to the lodge, croquet courts in Delaware Park, the Japanese Garden in Delaware Park and the Crotty Casino in Cazenovia Park. Please scroll down for more information on each rental facility. For inquiries, please contact Patty Wolfsohn at (716) 838-1249, ext. 11 or email [email protected].
Hoyt Lake Row Boats and FLOATmingos – 2021 SEASON IS CLOSED
Online reservations are highly recommended. Walk ups are allowed at a first-come first-served basis. This park activity is managed by the Buffalo Maritime Center. Rowboats are $10 per 30 minutes or $15 per hour. Each boat can hold 4 to 5 adults. For opening hours and summer schedule, please click here.
Olmsted Park Shelters and Green Space
All remaining shelters and green space, including those in MLK Jr. Park, Front Park, Riverside Park, South Park, Cazenovia Park, and Delaware Park (including the promenade by Hoyt Lake) are permitted through the City of Buffalo. For inquiries, please contact Arlene Mustafa at [email protected] or 716-851-9670. Any public events including races, runs, or walks in the park must apply for a permit with the Special Events Department of the City of Buffalo – 716-851-6508.
Other Useful Links: