Olmsteducation Week: Agenda
- Official launch of the Olmsted Parks mobile app and augmented reality experience.
April 21 | Earth Day
- #Olmsted150 Volunteer Day in Delaware Park.
- Library on Wheels bookmobile at MLK Jr. Park. Every 3rd Saturday through August 18.
April 25 – April 27 | Urban Park Practitioners Roundtable
Co-hosted by the Central Park Conservancy Institute and Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy. Click here for more information.
April 26 | Happy 196th birthday, Frederick Law Olmsted!
- Book signing with Francis R. Kowsky, author of The Best Planned City in the World: Olmsted, Vaux, and the Buffalo Park System.
April 27 | Arbor Day
- Expert panel discussion for tree-huggers and nature-lovers. More details to be announced.