Managed Meadow Area Walkthrough on Oct 10th
Please join us on Saturday, Oct 10th for a walkthrough of three Managed Meadow Areas (MMAs) – 2 in Delaware Park and 1 in MLK Jr. Park.
Date: Saturday, October 10th
Place: Meet at the Colvin Ave entrance to Delaware Park
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
To RSVP, please email [email protected] or call (716) 838-1249, ext. 31.
Help us identify the species present in our MMAs using iNaturalist!
To encourage engagement, there will be prizes when you participate this month. From now through end of October, the BOPC will give out:
- One $25 Urban Roots gift card to anyone who makes an observation in one of the major Olmsted Parks
- One $25 Urban Roots gift card to the person who makes the most observations
- A token of appreciation to all who makes an observation in the month of October
- How to Use iNaturalist Webinar (Oct 3, 2020): https://youtu.be/_YIDfjURYrQ
- BOPC Biodiversity project page on iNaturalist: https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/buffalo-olmsted-parks-biodiversity
- Olmsted October Bio-Blitz on iNaturalist: https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/olmsted-october-bio-blitz