The Independent Health Foundation’s Kids Run is a FREE, family event that will take place rain or shine on June 3rd at Delaware Park!
Online registration closes on May 18! All pre-registered participants will receive an official race number (race packets will be mailed in advance). Competitive runners, ages 6 to 18, should pre-register to:
- Receive a timing chip to get your personal race results (provided by Score This!!!).
- Be eligible for a trophy!
- Join up with friends and family and register as a team.
9 A.M. NEW AREA – Colvin green space, at the corner of Colvin Blvd. and Amherst St., near The Buffalo Zoo service gate!
- Please plan to arrive at approximately 9 a.m. to find adequate parking.
- Limited, free parking available in the Buffalo Zoo parking lot and surrounding streets.
- Enjoy a wide variety of fun activities for kids before warm-up starts, including:
- Nickel City Reptiles and Exotics
- Movin’ & Groovin’ with Tracy
- Buffalo Soccer Club
- Health and wellness vendors
- WKids® tent for fun activities and face painting.
More information at: https://www.kidsrunbuffalo.com/race-details